We understand that this can be a difficult time for small businesses and individuals emotionally, physically, and financially. That is why Web by Craig is taking the following actions to help it’s clients through the coming period:
- We can help you move from the physical realm to the virtual by offering your services (in some capacity) online. Whether by offering online classes and consultations or by setting up an e-commerce solution.
- We will post a message on your site alerting your customers to the steps you are taking amidst the pandemic (this will be done at 50% of our normal hourly rate so as to keep your costs low right now).
- We will not be meeting you in person but we are available by email, phone, or video conferencing to help you with any web or graphic design needs.
- If you are a healthcare facility or first responder organization or you work for any front line essential service and you could benefit from web, IT, or graphic design support please contact us and we will see what we can do to help for free or at a reduced cost.
- Craig personally volunteers as a first responder for Cote Saint-Luc EMS. He also works part-time in the Emergency Department of the Jewish General Hospital, the COVID hospital for Montreal. Rest assured that he will still have the time for all his clients and is here for you.
We are all in this together and together we will overcome this. Please stay home, work on your website and social media. Maybe something good will come of this time we have to work on ourselves, spend with our families, or work on projects we have neglected.